It was so great to finally see your cute little family. I hope we can stay in touch. I didn't even realize until you left that I didn't get your number...so call me. This is kinda wierd, but I also saw a piece of paper on my car, but by the time I got out there it was gone. Just wanted you to know that if you left a note I didn't get it:)
3 comments:
SO CUTE!
It was so great to finally see your cute little family. I hope we can stay in touch. I didn't even realize until you left that I didn't get your number...so call me. This is kinda wierd, but I also saw a piece of paper on my car, but by the time I got out there it was gone. Just wanted you to know that if you left a note I didn't get it:)
I love the pictures! Your boys are so cute!!
Post a Comment